- 01 Rural Merrill Home Catches On Fire
- 02 78 Gifts from Hy-Vee LeMars
- 03 Fire Department Respond To Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- 04 Vehicle Hits Floyd Valley Hospital
- 05 Fair Board To Build New Exhibit Hall
- 06 Still Time To Select A Real Christmas Tree
- 07 Wasmer Post #241 Participates In "Wreaths Across America"
- 08 Gehlen Wins "Celebrate My Drive" Grant
- 09 New Home Construction Down From 20 Years Ago
- 10 Le Mars Chamber Introduces "Smart Card"
- 11 Visit Pioneer Village Christmas This Weekend
- 12 YMCA Reports A Decline In Revenue
Le Mars School Board To Meet Tonight (Le Mars) -- The Le Mars Community School Board is scheduled to meet tonight. Board members Todd Lancaster and...Read More...
New Vegetable Oil Refinery Approved
(Sioux City)--BOTH STATE AND WOODBURY COUNTY OFFICIALS GAVE THEIR APPROVAL FRIDAY TO A PROPOSED 90-MILLION DOLLAR...
Storm Lake Wind Farm Sold
STORM LAKE, Iowa (AP) - A Duluth, Minnesota-based energy firm says it has bought a 108-megawatt wind farm near Storm Lake.
Rural Merrill Home Catches On Fire (Merrill) -- A smoke detector saved the lives of a rural Merrill couple and their infant baby when fire was reported...Read More...
Local Sports News
SUNDAY RESULTS - December 21
Houston 25, Baltimore 13
Detroit 20, Chicago 14
Atlanta 30, New Orleans 14
Miami 37, Minnesota 35
MONDAY RESULTS - December 15 (high school bowling) (girls results) Le Mars 2079, R-U/RSM/MMC 1899 (HIGH GAMES) Miranda Fisher (177) & Coleen Zenk (170). (HIGH SERIES) Coleen...Read More...
(Le Mars) -- Beginning November 17th, and continuing through the month of December, the Iowa State University Extension and Outreach along with the U-S-D-A...Read More...
(Le Mars) -- Plymouth County farmers are making great progress towards finishing this year's harvest. Jerry Wendt who farms west of Le Mars was just...Read More...