- 01 Fire Fighters Busy With More Grass Field Fires
- 02 Four Fire Departments Respond To Field Fire
- 03 Hargens Awarded "Fire Fighter Of The Year"
- 04 Antique Show Featured At Convention Center
- 05 Fund Raising For Joy Hollow Log Cabin
- 06 Know The Difference Between Weather Facts And Weather Myths
- 07 2 vehicle accident
- 08 Le Mars Community Middle School 2015 Carnival
- 09 Huckabee Visits Le Mars
- 10 Agri-business Luncheon Draws A Good Crowd
- 11 Gehlen Participates On Honduras Mission
- 12 Skin Deep Continues at LCT this Weekend
- 13 Groetken Family Eye Care Player of the Games
- 14 Appreciative Fans Welcome Home Le Mars Bulldogs
- 15 Journey To State Tourney
- 16 1946: Last Time Le Mars Competed For State Championship
- 17 Early Morning Hog Confinement Fire
- 18 Downtown Buildings Begins Facelift
- 19 Car Collides With Tractor And Wagon
- 20 Bulldogs Win State Quarter Finals Game
- 21 Concrete Is Being Poured At Floyd Valley Hospital
- 22 Archie's Waeside Wins National Award
- 23 Le Mars Chamber Introduces "Smart Card"
Supervisors Approve Local Option Sales Tax Advisory Board's Grant Suggestions (Le Mars) -- The Plymouth County Board of Supervisors approved $100,000...Read More...
Four Fire Departments Fight A Grass Field Fire (Le Mars) -- Four area fire departments consisting of six grass rig pick up trucks and two tankers responded...Read More...
Auditions Begin For "Calendar Girls" Community Theater Play (Le Mars) -- Auditions for "Calendar Girls", the second show of the season for the Le Mars...Read More...
Hargens Awarded The "Fire Fighter Of The Year" (Le Mars) -- The Le Mars Fire and Rescue Department held its annual banquet and awards program Saturday...Read More...
Local Sports News
MONDAY RESULTS - March 30
C-B-I CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES (best-of-three)
Loyola of Chicago 65, Louisiana-Monroe 58 (N-B-A basketball) L.A....
MONDAY RESULTS - March 23 (indoor track) (G) Le Mars in the Dan Lennon Invitational at the Dakota Dome in Vermillion -- no Le Mars athletes placed in the top six in any...Read More...
WASHINGTON –As of March 1, there were 65.9 million hogs and pigs on U.S. farms, up 7 percent from March 2014, but down slightly from December 1, 2014,...Read More...
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - The U.S. Department of Agriculture says in a new report that the number of farms in Iowa continues to slide.