- 01 Hospital Trustees Approve $36 Million Budget
- 02 Le Mars Honors Memorial Day With "Avenue Of Flags" Program
- 03 Car Hits Red Hanke Saloon Wall
- 04 Egg Prices Soaring Due To Bird Flu
- 05 State And County Fairs Will Not Have Poultry Shows
- 06 Gov't Says No More Military Hardware To Law Enforcement
- 07 Le Mars Ambulance Services Celebrates 40 Years
- 08 "Calendar Girls" to Grace the Stage Next Week at LCT
- 09 Fire Destroys Two-Story Home
- 10 Texas Governor Rick Perry Visits Le Mars
- 11 Le Mars Community High School Graduation
- 12 Gehlen Catholic Graduation
- 13 Bird Flu Strikes Plymouth County
- 14 Tulip Festival Begins
- 15 Fire Destroys Hay Shed
- 16 Roggow Honored With Life Skills Client Achievement Award
- 17 Tulip Festival Schedule of Events 2015
- 18 Winds Topple Trees In Le Mars
- 19 Progress Being Made On New Fair Exhibit Hall
- 20 Smoke Detected In Downtown Businesses
- 21 Fire Department Responds To Hog Barn Fire
- 22 Agriculture Secretary Northey Comments On The Bird Flu
- 23 Remsen And Le Mars School Boards Hold Joint Meeting
- 24 An Open Letter To Le Mars Community From A Wahlert Fan
School Board To Hear Report On Teacher Leadership Program (Le Mars) -- The Le Mars Community Board of Education will hold its meeting this evening. The...Read More...
Origin Of "Taps" (Untitled) -- The sound of taps will be heard at thousands of cemeteries across the nation today, as people take the time to honor veterans...Read More...
Egg Prices Rise To Record Levels DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Iowa egg production for April fell 8 percent from the month before and 4 percent from a year...Read More...
Memorial Day Weekend To See Heavy Traffic (Le Mars) -- The Triple-A Motor Club is estimating more than 37 million people will take to the nation's highways...Read More...
Local Sports News
MONDAY RESULTS - May 25 (softball) LE MARS -- Sioux City East held off Le Mars to win 9-6 on opening night Monday night in softball action at the Bulldog Complex. The Lady...Read More...
MONDAY RESULTS - May 18
CLASS 1A GIRLS REGIONAL AT AKRON
Akron-Westfield (415) and Central Lyon (438) qualified for the Regional finals next Tuesday in Newell. ...
(Des Moines) -- The bird flu has now struck Plymouth County. Iowa Department of Agriculture officials have confirmed the avian flu virus H5N3 has been...Read More...
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - A bird-flu strain that has already hit numerous turkey farms in the Midwest has been found in a turkey flock in northwest Iowa. ...Read More...